Saturday, March 1, 2008

Short story in March issue

A story that I'm very fond of, STOP the Sign, is in this month's edition of Stories for Children magazine, http://storiesforchildren.tripod.com.
This was the very first story I ever wrote for children, after my first SCBWI conference. It's been revised quite a bit since then, and I had originally planned for it to be a picture book. And though it's not the type of story I'd write now, I'm glad it's found a home and hope online readers will enjoy it.

1 comment:

Rachel Hamby said...

Hi there. I just read your story on SFC. Very cute! I'm glad STOP found a home.

I know you are a busy gal, but if you want to play, I am tagging you to post a photo or two of your creative space--where you write. You can check my photo out on my blog.

Oh, thanks for mentioning me in your good news post! Yea for us!