Friday, December 14, 2007

I've been tagged!

Here are five random things about me:
1. I seem to get laryngitis easily. I'm on day three of having no voice whatsoever.
2. I lived in one town up until I went to college, but since then have lived in 10 different states (and multiple cities within those states.)
3. I often wish I had become a veterinarian. Too bad that math skills are a requirement.
4. I worked as a counselor in a French children's camp in the Alps and learned a whole lot of words that weren't in my textbook or dictionary.
5. I broke my right arm taking out the trash and falling on a slippery sidewalk, the same week we decided to move from Washington to California.

If you don't know how to play, here are the rules... List 5 random things about yourself on your blog. Then, tag 5 friends at the end of your post with a link to their blog. Don’t forget to let your blogger friends know they've been tagged. Then it's their turn. They will list 5 random things on their blog and tag 5 more people and so on and so on. Make sure to go back to their blog so you can read their 5 random things.

Here's who I'm tagging: Shari, Mona, Erin, Allison, and Danette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh...It was you! I wondered who tagged me. I just discovered your blog. Your tag showed up under an old post I had made about RULES author Cynthia Lord, so it was a little confusing. The entry showed up as "anonymous" but was signed "Cindy." (There it is, the one-word with quote marks showing up at the end of the sentence again--happens to me all the time.) I for a minute, I thought Cynthia Lord suddenly decided I was one of her good LJ friends! LOL

Thanks for the tag. I've been wondering what to blog for the start of 2008.