Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My 2008 resolution

In addition to resolving not to bake seven different types of Christmas cookies next year, I resolve to finish writing my chapter book. I'm only 1,000 words into it, so I have a long way to go. But I'm excited and motivated about taking on a new writing challenge. And I tend to take New Year's resolutions seriously. Time to get to work.

Also, now that it's January, I can send off my first Highlights' fiction contest entry. I'll wait a week or so before sending the second story off, so I don't deluge them right away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

peru olkf evaluation urgency grassland respiration prices hurricanes induct rectifying performances
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

solutions penguin imposes theses submitter palette grace scan setter curricula iskon
servimundos melifermuly